Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Oversee and participate in all aspects of the conversion process for events. Duties may include setting-up and tearing down flooring, portable chairs, operable walls, barricades, staging, tables, other furnishings and equipment.
- Oversee personnel and perform various duties to ensure that the day-to-day operations of the facility are met. These include but are not limited to loading/unloading delivery trucks, transporting trash to proper disposal areas.
- Direct and assist staff with pre/post event cleaning and janitorial tasks including but not limited to sweeping, mopping, dusting, trash removal, vacuuming, washing, stripping, carpet cleaning, window washing and waxing.
- Must have the ability to read and understand layouts, and measure the floor accurately.
- Train new hires part-time or full-time employees or subcontracted services in the proper use of equipment.
- Must enforce all policies and procedures of the facility.
- Must be able to discipline all personnel when proper procedures are not met.
- Perform repairs and maintenance tasks.
- Participate in the execution of life safety or damage concerns or loss of property promptly to supervisor or manager.
- Work extended and/or irregular hours including night, weekends and holidays, as needed.
- Review daily assignments and special projects.
- Inspect completed work to determine that it meets acceptable requirements.
- Issue supplies and equipment. Order all necessary inventories of equipment and supply.
- Must have the knowledge or be able to operate a tenant machine or any other type of scrubber machine.
- Must be able to work on elevated areas.
- Must be able to perform other duties assigned.
Qualifications & Skills
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Ability to understand and follow verbal directives and written directions.
- Bilingual (English and Spanish) preferred.
- Desire to work outdoors during all-weather types to ensure a wonderful experience for our guests.
- Excellent verbal communication skills as you will interact with our guests while making sure the park looks great.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including nights, weekends, and holidays.
Minimum Education & Experience
- Working towards a High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Minimum age -18 years old.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
Operate a personal computer using Windows, Microsoft Office, and other standard office equipment preferred.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Physical requirements include the ability to communicate verbally, walk, climb, kneel, and move around facility, heavy lifting, and carrying, stooping crawling and equipment operation.Work under adverse indoor/outdoor conditions including extreme heat and cold and exposure to dust, dirt, and cleaning agents.
NOTE: The essential responsibilities of this position are described under the headings above. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons. Also, this document in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position.
ASM GLOBAL is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and encourages Women, Minorities, Individuals with Disabilities, and protected Veterans to apply. VEVRAA Federal Contractor