Part-time Kitchen Cook
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Fulfilling the service per each Banquet Event Orders (BEO). • Other duties as assigned. • Maintaining all Kitchen equipment cleanliness and annual maintenance. • Must be creative in designing buffet food presentations. • Preparing recipes as directed. • Must take direction well. • Maintain clean safe working environment.
**Skills and Abilities **
• At least (1) year experience in a banquet facility preparing meals for large events.
• Ability to work with other staff members in the facility.
• Ability to undertake and complete multiple tasks.
• Ability to be creative with buffet food presentations and maintain a quality product.
• Attention to detail.
• Substantial standing, walking and lifting.
• Must be able to lift 30 lbs. to the waste
Works mainly in the main kitchen however, works throughout the building. Requires ability to work flexible hours, including nights, weekends and holidays in addition to normal business hours.
**NOTE: ** The essential responsibilities of this position are described under the headings above. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons. Also, this document in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position.
**ASM Global is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and encourages Women, Minorities, Individuals with Disabilities, and protected Veterans to apply. VEVRAA Federal Contractor. **